GURPS Discworld was written by Phil Masters and Terry Pratchett. Cover and illustrations were done by Paul Kidby. It was published by Steve Jackson Games in 1998. It was the first GURPS supplement to be published with the GURPS Lite rules as an appendix, meaning it was not necessary to purchase GURPS Basic in order to play.
In March 2001, Steve Jackson Games published a sequel under the title GURPS Discworld Also. It was written by Paul Masters, again with the assistance of Terry Prachett. Cover and illustrations were done by Sean Murray. The supplement covered recent events in the book series, including details about the Unseen University. Among the scenarios included is EckEckEcksEcksian Cart Wars, based on the Mad Max parody segments of The Last Continent and Steve Jackson Games' own Car Wars and GURPS Autoduel setting.
- GURPS Discworld (1998), Steve Jackson Games
- GURPS Discworld Also (2001), Steve Jackson Games
- Discworld Role-Playing Game (2002), Steve Jackson Games
- Extra (Sometimes Highly Unofficial) Material Pertaining to the Discworld Roleplaying Game by author Phil Masters.
- GURPS Discworld bye Nighte